In many cases business success depends on the people working for it.
The skilful retention of a manager or employee in a company, the correct drafting of the right contract, the inclusion of appropriate motivation mechanisms in it, as well as regulating, in advance, the terms and conditions of contract termination, ensures a company’s growth, and where needed the smooth exchange of key personnel. Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz provides services with regard to individual or group employment relationships. We can advise you on the following issues:
- general advice on labour law issues,
- the conclusion and termination of employment contracts and civil law agreements of a similar nature,
- non-compete agreements,
- regulating employment relationships with key personnel, including management contracts and management option plans,
- labour disputes,
- transfers of workplaces to new employers,
- employment by-laws and remuneration regulations, collective labour agreements and all other documents related to employment relationships,
- employment reductions, including group redundancies.
FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz is recommended by Legal 500 EMEA 2015 in the field of employment law